Proterra Tough i30 wheels keep the trail in check while everything else blurs by in the periphery. Reinforced by our proven Dual I-Beam support, Proterra Tough rims feature a 30mm internal width to provide higher tire volume while also increasing sidewall support at lower pressures. High-quality EZO sealed bearings are designed to endure through seasons of aggressive riding, while a responsive 6-pawl freehub provides the snappy 3.7 degrees of engagement you demand when cranking out of corners. Choose Proterra Tough when you need a wheel that won't let you down.
- 30mm inner rim width with 32 spokes laced in a 3-cross pattern
- 6069 aluminum alloy rim is TCS 2.0 tubeless-ready
- Sapim Secure Lock 14-gauge brass nipples provide bomber durability, while double butted 2.0/1.8/2.0mm J-bend spokes make replacement a breeze.
- Tubeless tape, Solid Strip, and black alloy valves are preinstalled, making the wheels ready for tubeless tires the moment they arrive on your doorstep. The TCS 2.0 Solid Strip is a durable strip that lies beneath the tape, prevents it from sagging at the spoke holes, makes it easier to mount a tire, and protects from puncture in the case of a broken spoke.
- 6-bolt rotor mounts
- Top-tier EZO sealed bearings
|Spokes||Double butted 2.0/1.8/2.0mm J-bend|
|Nipples||Sapim Secure Lock 14-gauge brass|
|Inner Rim Width||30mm|
* Subject to change without notice.