The PDW Gear Belly is a super-stable and easily accessible way to carry gear up front. The sturdy handlebar mounting bracket is designed and manufactured in Germany by Rixen & Kaul and is compatible with 22.0 – 31.8mm straight, riser or flared drop handlebars. Two interior straps hold gear into place. Three exterior straps cinch the Gear Belly nice and tight. All buckles feature cam locks to insure that cargo is extra-secure. A double ended waterproof dry bag is included with every Gear Belly and makes for the perfect fit. Exterior daisy chains create space for last-minute attachments. The sturdy and flexible exterior of the Gear Belly is finished with an easy-to-clean black tarpaulin, so go on and head into the muddiest of adventures! Rated for up to 7kg/15lbs of cargo.
- Waterproof roll top drybag straps to handlebar harness
- Fits 22.0 – 31.8mm handlebars
- Opening at both ends for easier gear access
- Durable and abrasion-resistant tarpaulin exterior
- Daisy chain for last minute attachments
- 15lb load limit
|Black / Unavailable