Enduro and e-MTB riders need ultimate versatility in a tire and the Eliminator GRID GRAVITY 2Bliss Ready delivers. Our GRID GRAVITY tires are made with a super tough 2-ply construction for cornering stability and flat protection. Building on this solid base, we added dual compounds with fast-rolling T7 compound center tread and the ultimate grip T9 compound shoulder lugs, for a combination of ultimate speed, durability, and cornering traction. - 650Bx2.3", psi 25-50, approximate weight 1050g - 650Bx2.6", psi 20-40, approximate weight 1100g - Bead: Foldable - Butyl wrapped bead = 2Bliss Ready - Casing: 60 TPI, Dual-Ply - Compound: GRIPTON T7/T9
The Hillbilly Tread pattern is the perfect tire for intermediate to soft terrain. The small blocks penetrate the ground and better connect you to the trail. Small surface center knobs also increase the load on the ground and help surface penetration, while the shoulder knob row provides support in fast turns on all surfaces. The GRID GRAVITY casing complements gravity riding with an all-new 2-ply construction for cornering stability and flat protection. Building on this solid base, the high-dampening T9 GRIPTON compound rebounds slowly to grip and stick to the ground for total traction and control. - 650Bx2.3", psi 25-50, approximate weight 1150. - Bead: Foldable. - Butyl wrapped bead = 2Bliss Ready. - Casing: 60 TPI, Dual-Ply. - Compound: GRIPTON T9.
$25.00 - $26.00
- Tread inspired by the Nobby Nic - K Guard puncture protection
$44.00 - $103.00
- The favourite among downhill and enduro experts. - The perfect choice for virtually any track. - Intermediate tread: maximum brake traction and corner grip even on extremely muddy terrain thanks to strong shoulder studs and the aggressive, open tread design.
Schwalbe One Tires. Schwalbe's fastest and most reliable competition tire. Featuring a the new OneStar Triple Compound.
The tread of the Smart Sam is modern and balanced at the same time. The compact central rib provides comfortable rolling; the edged outer lugs guarantee optimized off-road-grip. For this reason, Smart Sam is reliable in every condition and even rolls well on roads. - Double Defense: The twin protector of High-Density Guard + SnakeSkin. More safety for light off-road tires is impossible. - Folding Bead
Schwalbe's Marathon Plus is legendary for durability and protection. Their nearly impenetrable 5mm-thick SmartGuard layer almost eliminates flats over the course of the tire's excellent, long life. Whether you're setting out on a cross-country bike tour, cruising on a tandem, or just want peace of mind during your daily commute, the Marathon Supreme is in it for the long haul.
- Tubeless-Easy with MicroSkin fabric for Gravel - OneStar compound helps to achieve an extremely low rolling resistance - The perfect tire for the latest gravel bike trend Specs: - Tire Diameter/ISO: 27.5''/584 - 127 TPI - Bead: Folding - Tire Compound: OneStar - Tire Technology: MicroSkin - Tire Type: Tubeless Ready - Tubeless Technology: Tubeless Easy
- Specifically developed for the front wheel - Extra-aggressive XC tread - Precise steering behavior - Reliable cornering when riding at the limit - Sporty handling and direct feedback - High braking performance in all conditions
$95.00 - $101.00
- Trails, corners, berms, tables, kickers and everything else that's fun to ride are where the NEW HANS DAMPF feels most at home. - Extended limits due to greater stability, durability and performance. - Semi-open block arrangement for excellent self-cleaning with low rolling resistance - Aggressive smaller shoulder blocks for grip and control on loose and loamy ground Specs: - Tire Diameter/ISO: 29''/622 - 67 TPI - Bead: Folding - Tire Compound: Addix Speedgrip - Tire Technology: SnakeSkin, Apex - Tire Type: Tubeless Ready - Tubeless Technology: Tubeless Easy
$95.00 - $101.00
- The favorite among downhill and enduro experts. - The perfect choice for virtually any track. - Intermediate tread: maximum brake traction and corner grip even on extremely muddy terrain thanks to strong shoulder studs and the aggressive, open tread design. Specs: - Tire Diameter/ISO: 27.5''/584 - 67 TPI - Bead: Folding - Tire Compound: Addix Soft - Tire Technology: Super Gravity, TL Easy - Tire Type: Tubeless Ready - Tubeless Technology: Tubeless Easy
- For Trail and All Mountain - Aggressive tread design with stable shoulder blocks - Lightweight and extremely versatile - Significantly improved self-cleaning Specs: - Tire Diameter/ISO 27.5"/584 - 67 TPI - Bead: Folding - Tire Compound: Addix Speedgrip - Tire Technology: Super Ground, TL Easy - Tire Type: Tubeless Ready - Tubeless Technology: Tubeless Easy
- Racing Ralph's grip with less rolling resistance than Furious Fred
The favorite of downhill and enduro experts. The perfect choice for virtually any track. Intermediate tread: maximum braking traction and cornering grip even in extremely muddy terrain thanks to strong shoulder studs and the aggressive, open tread design. - SnakeSkin: The monofile SnakeSkin fabric on the side wall makes the tubeless conversion for the MTB extremely easy and safe. It also provides the best cut protection on the side wall. - Super Gravity: A patented tire casing construction. Quadruple ply tire casing makes the sidewall stable and safe. The tread remains extremely flexible and grippy with a two ply casing. All around SnakeSkin is excellent protection against cuts. - Addix Soft is a compound that bridges many disciplines. It’s just as at home in the enduro and downhill world as it is in the demanding discipline of all-mountain and trail riding. It also impresses when used in combination with other ADDIX tires – more speed: Soft on the front, Speedgrip on the back. Or more damping: Ultra Soft on the front, Soft on the back. - Addix Ultra Soft Compound is the ADDIX compound for hardcore use in enduro and downhill. Sensationally good damping has been further improved over the previous VertStar compound, while at the same time ADDIX Ultrasoft is suitable for all-weather use due to significantly improved low-temperature properties when it comes to grip and damping. ADDIX Ultra Soft appears to stick to the ground, literally clawing its way into the subsoil because there’s only one goal in sight: maximum damping and maximum grip. - Folding bead
The Eddy Current's solid appearance comes from stable tread blocks, more rubber, and big widths. It allows uncompromising riding, even uphill, and holds up to fierce acceleration as well as technical riding on the trails. The aggressive tread arrangement, open design, and concise V-Grooves in the center and side blocks offer direct, precise steering characteristics and perfect transmission of power to the ground, all with extreme durability. - Tread blocks are up to 20% more massive than other Enduro/All Mountain profiles
THE ULTIMATE GRAVITY TIRE. Indisputably the favorite among Schwalbe Downhill and Enduro athletes, the Magic Marry offers perfect all-around characteristics for almost all tracks and conditions. The sophisticated intermediate profile is combined with the best compounds and construction, pushing the limits to surprising levels. - Strong shoulder studs and aggressive, open tread design provide maximum braking traction and cornering grip, even in extremely muddy terrain. - Equipped with V-Grooves specially developed for Magic Mary, every stud can bite into the ground for even more grip. - Angled studs in the middle of the tread optimize the rolling characteristics.
$148.00 - $149.00
- Lighter, grippier, faster - The ''Turbo'' of spike tires - Agile and sporty - Please note, in order to ensure that spikes are permanently fixed, tires should be run in for about 40km (25 miles) on asphalt, while avoiding any fast acceleration or heavy braking.
The ‘turbo’ of spike tires. With 361 spikes it bites firmly into icy roads. The tungsten carbide core of each spike is clad in weight-saving aluminum. The scales stop at 695 g, yet the tire remains agile and sporty. - LiteSkin: The lightest option. LiteSkin MTB tires forego SnakeSkin, but still have high pressure resistant tire beads. If you don't mind the extra effort, these tires can also be converted to Tubeless by using a liquid sealant. - Winter compound - Folding bead
In 1984 Tom was the first to appropriate road tire technology for mountain bike tire design by introducing tread wear analysis, higher TPI and more compliant rubber compounds. Pioneering what he called Vector Force Analysis, he developed trail-specific tread patterns and technology for MTB tires. The result was the first ever rotation-specific tire, as well as the first front- and rear-specific treads. The newest mountain bike tires to the Ritchey line are no strangers to VFA; featuring a wider, reinforced casing to handle a more aggressive terrain, the Bite and Drive are the culmination of years of analysis for all mountain riding. Bite: front or rear, rotation-specific tread that bites into the terrain for excellent control in all conditions - VFA Tread Design - 7mm StrongHold bead-to-bead casing reinforcement (WCS) - Tubeless-ready (WCS) - WCS (120 TPI) or Comp (30TPI) levels - 795g (650b WCS)
Ritchey's signature mountain bike tread pattern for well over a decade, the Z-Max Evolution is the culmination of years of development and VFA design. Tread lugs are spaced wider and shortened for faster handling, reduced rolling resistance, and lighter weight. WCS version features dual compound and is tubeless-ready—softer sides enhance cornering while the firmer center section rolls faster and is more durable. - Tubeless Ready (WCS) - Weight: 586g (27.5 x 2.1") / 710g (27.5 x 2.25")
Ritchey's signature mountain bike tread pattern for well over a decade, the Z-Max Evolution is the culmination of years of development and VFA design. Tread lugs are spaced wider and shortened for faster handling, reduced rolling resistance and lighter weight.
- Medium profile and tread spacing for riding quickly and confidently over a mixed variety of terrains, from hard to soft, whether for dry or wet - SpeedGRIP Compound formulation for on and off-road rolling efficiency coupled with high tear resistance and high wet grip - High-strength woven Nylon fabric from bead to bead for added cut and puncture protection - Multi-ply 127tpi Nylon casing construction - Tubeless-ready aramid folding bead optimized for wide rims and lower pressure riding
$74.90 - $78.90
- Low profile and compact tread spacing for riding quickly and confidently over any kind of hardpack terrain, whether dry or wet - SpeedGRIP Compound formulation for on and off-road rolling efficiency coupled with high tear resistance and high wet grip - High-strength woven Nylon fabric from bead to bead for added cut and puncture protection - Multi-ply 127tpi Nylon casing construction - Tubeless-ready aramid folding bead optimized for wide rims and lower pressure riding
Pasela is Panaracer's standard all around touring or urban commuting tire. Its comprehensive size range ensures that you can find a Pasela for most any usage. Ride it and trust it. - Steel (Wire) bead
- Perfect for urban duty mountain bikes or 650b touring bikes - Fast enough for paved roads and strong enough for gravel - Folding Aramid bead
T-Serv ProTite is a great performance tire for urban city use, incorporating ZSG compound, 400D Lite Extra Cord, and ProTite puncture-resistant technologies. Hands down, T-Serv is the best urban strength-to-weight-ratio tire on the market today. Need to get through your urban jungle quickly and reliably? T-Serv is the answer. - Urban/Commuter tire - Aramid (Kevlar) folding bead - Max PSI: 90
Gravel road riding is all the rage at the moment. It's great for cyclists who want to leave sealed roads behind and enjoy the freedom of cycling on unpaved roads. Designed to suit diverse touring styles, the GravelKing uses a mixture of properties that also accommodate on-road cycling. Featuring ZSG Natural compound, anti-flat Casing, and Advanced Extra Alpha Cord. - Black multi-use gravel tread - Aramid (Kevlar) folding bead
$49.99 - $52.99
Looking for a tire that's more tread aggressive and wider than the mixte-tread narrower Gravel King? The GravelKing SK might just be the tire you need for the more hardcore roads. Aggressive knobs, ZSG Natural rubber compound, puncture protection breaker and AX-A special low rolling resistance casing make the Gravel King a go-anywhere tire. - Black multi-use gravel tread - Aramid (Kevlar) folding bead
$59.99 - $65.99
GravelKing SK Plus has a semi-knobby tread pattern with a super-tough puncture belt for aggressive gravel roads. GravelKing SK Plus has side reinforcement with Protite and a bead-to-bead nylon puncture belt, resulting in a 4-ply, super-tough casing.
Panaracer Romero Super Tough tire utilizes a triple compound and our Anti-Flat Plus technology that combines bead-to-bead protection with a rubber belt for added protection at low pressure. - 60 TPI DH/Enduro version utilizes a triple compound and Anti-Flat Plus technology that combines bead-to-bead protection with a rubber Bead Armor for added protection at low pressure