- Snap onto any Rx Micro multi-tool - Integrated quick link storage pockets - Levers snap together with bonus tool insert featuring integrated Presta Valve Core Tool, Valve Extender Wrench, and Storage Pocket for Shimano and Campagnolo master pins. - Pedro's proprietary plastic blend delivers impressive strength & performance in compact size. Pedro's new Micro Levers are born from award-winning DNA, fight well above their weight of just 20 grams, and pack a few extra tricks up their sleeve. Bring on the flat tires and trail-side repairs. Available in yellow, pink, green, orange, and black.
- Backed by Pedro's Lifetime Warranty and Rust-Free Guarantee - Hex Wrenches: 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8mm - T25 and T30 torx - Flat blade screwdriver - 1-12 speed Chain Tool - 7 & 8mm Flare Box Wrenches - 3.23, 3.3, & 3.45 Spoke Wrenches - Shimano Crank Cap Tool - Presta Valve Core Tool - Micro Levers with integrated Quick Link Storage - 160 grams Pedro's new Rx Micro multi-tool is ready for trailside repairs and daily adjustments, delivering the perfect balance of size, weight, and function. It's designed for performance and durability with a 6061 aluminum body, premium CrMo tool steel bits, and an anti-corrosion finish backed by our Rust-Free Guarantee.
- Updated shape features smaller head profile for clearance and longer handle for control. - Superior material and heat treatment outlast the competition. - Precision laser-cut design with ergonomic cushioned grip. Pedro's cone wrenches are made from 2mm thick, precision laser cut, heat-treated tool steel and are revered for outlasting many other "shop quality" cones wrenches. Pedro's designed each cone wrench to fit perfectly, protecting the hub and ensuring simple and safe usage for the mechanic. Each flat wrench also features a single-ended design with ergonomic cushioned grip to provide maximum leverage & comfort. The updated shape features a smaller head profile for better clearance and a longer handle for improved leverage and control. Backed by Pedro's lifetime warranty.
$5.00 - $120.00
The tire lever, though seemingly one of the simplest and most basic of cycling tools, is one commonly used by almost every cyclist, and unfortunately, one often responsible for unnecessary frustration. Really, what is more fun than flatting far away from home, being thrilled you lugged that spare tube and pump, and then having your tire levers snap in two? Pedro's award-winning, universally loved tire levers feature molded box construction and a proprietary plastic composite blend that makes them the strongest levers available. The unique chisel tip shape easily inserts beneath the tire bead and the slightly thicker shape keeps the lever securely in place. Additionally, the bold shape of the lever and helpful dual spoke hooks makes removal of even the tightest tires a simple task. - Award-winning and universally loved - Molded box construction and proprietary plastic blend makes these the strongest levers available - Chisel tip shape is easy to insert beneath the bead and the slightly thicker shape keeps the tire lever from slipping - Bold shape makes it easy to remove the tightest of tires without bending or breaking
This professional quality adjusting cap tool is used to install and remove adjusting caps of Shimano Hollowtech II crank/bottom bracket systems. The unique, dual-density, screwdriver handle provides improved ergonomics and comfort while assisting in control of torque applied to the cap. The precision laser-cut tool bit is made from heat-treated tool steel for strength and durability. - Ergonomic dual-density screw driver handle for comfort and torque control - Tool bit is precision laser-cut, heat-treated, tool steel for strength and durability
If you are looking for the absolutely strongest, most bad-ass tire lever, perfect for the toughest downhill and freeride tires, you've come to the right place. Pedro's downhill tire lever features heat-treated tool steel construction for unmatched strength and reliability, 275mm (10.8") length for incredible leverage, a large shovel tip that holds tight on the bead, a smooth curved shape with polished finished to protect tires and rims, and an ergonomic dual density screw driver style handle providing comfort and security. - Heat-treated tool steel construction for unmatched strength - 275mm length for incredible leverage on tough downhill and freeride tires - Large shovel tip holds tight on bead while smooth finish protects tire and rim - Ergonomic handle provides comfort and security
- New extra-long 27cm hex key and second ball-end deliver leverage and speed - Specifically designed for quick and easy installation and removal of pedals and cranks - Ergonomic dual-density screw driver handle - Designed to stand up to the harsh conditions of professional use Pedals featuring a back-side hexagon broach are now standard on many modern bicycles in 6mm and 8mm sizes. Pedro's led the way with our 6mm hex pedal driver specifically designed for quick-and-easy pedal installation and removal. Features include an ergonomic dual-density screw driver handle for comfort and control, a new extra-long 27cm hex key for exceptional leverage, a second ball end for quick and easy installation or removal, and heat-treated S2 tool steel construction for the ultimate in strength and lasting performance. Backed by Pedro's lifetime warranty.
$12.00 - $14.00
- New improved ergonomic y-style handle design - Features refined body shape, quick-spin bit sleeves, longer bits, and bit-size indication - Designed to stand up to the harsh conditions of professional use Recently named VeloNews Editor's Pick for Best 3-Way Wrench, Pedro's popular Y-Wrenches feature heat-treated tool steel construction and durable plastic body designed to stand up to the harsh conditions of professional use. The new improved ergonomic design features a refined body shape for improved fit and comfort, new quick-spin bit sleeves for speed and versatility, and bit size indication for quick tool identification. The torx model Includes T10, T25, and T30 sizes, perfect for the most common torx hardware sizes found on modern bicycles and components, while the hex model includes 4, 5, and 6mm hex sizes, perfect for common hex hardware found on modern bicycles and components. Both are backed by Pedro's lifetime warranty.
Having the right tool for the job is essential when working on bicycles. Pedro's flat wrenches provide professional quality, precision fit wrenches required to properly install, remove, and adjust components. Pedro's headset flat wrenches are made from 3.2mm thick, precision laser cut, heat-treated tool steel for the ultimate in strength and long-lasting performance. Pedro's designed each flat wrench to fit perfectly, protecting the component and ensuring simple and safe usage for the mechanic. Each ergonomically designed flat wrench also features a single-ended design with cushioned grip to provide maximum leverage & comfort.
Having the right tool for the job is essential when working on modern bicycles. Pedro's flat wrenches provide professional quality, precision fit wrenches required to properly install, remove, and adjust components. Pedro's bottom bracket flat wrenches are made from 4mm thick, precision laser cut, heat-treated tool steel for the ultimate in strength and lasting performance. Working closely with each manufacturer, Pedro's designed each flat wrench to fit perfectly, protecting the component and ensuring simple and safe usage for the mechanic. Each ergonomically designed flat wrench also features a single-ended design with cushioned grip to provide maximum leverage & comfort.
Torque wrenches are an essential bicycle tool. The increase in carbon fiber bikes and components have driven this need. While carbon fiber allows for more optimal design and provides higher strength to weight ratio compared to steel and aluminum, it is also more susceptible to crushing and cracking when improperly set up. Pedro's Fixed Torque Drivers are shop quality preset torque wrenches designed with an infinite torque-limiting clutch design to eliminate over-torquing of critical parts. Each wrench is calibrated using a torque calibration analyzer accurate to +/- 1% and is then tested 5 times prior to packaging with results recorded on the product card along with the date. A magnetic socket drive accepts standard 1/4" hex bits and 4mm, 5mm, and T25 bits are included with each wrench. The ergonomic handle design provides comfort and control ready for daily use while also storing two extra bits. - Infinite torque-limiting clutch design eliminates over-torquing - Magnetic socket drive accepts standard 1/4" hex bits. 4mm, 5mm, & T25 bits included - Ergonomic handle design provides comfort and control and stores extra bits
Measurements are an essential part of bicycle mechanics, needed for everything from bike fitting, to component positioning, and much more. The Pedro's Tape Measure is perfect to tackle any bike measure task, featuring a compact design and small details that make a difference. The instant locking design is the opposite of most tape measures on the market and is truly handy when trying to juggle a bike and tools while making a measurement at the same time. The small size is just right for the toolbox and won't take up valuable space needed for other tools. - Compact size perfect for toolbox or pocket - Ergonomic, durable design with instant-lock tape for easy use - Display both metric and English units for measurements up to 3 meters/9.84 feet
Do you just LOVE fumbling with awkward tools, slamming your knuckles into sharp gear teeth, and making tasks harder than they should be? If so, you should stop reading and give your chain whip a big hug! However, if you've been looking to throw your chain whip into the woods, never to be seen again, you've come to the right place. Pedro's Vise Whip is simply a better solution for holding your cassette during removal. This innovative tool was developed by Pedro's in-close collaboration with legendary frame builder and cycling technical author Lennard Zinn. The Vise Whip is beautifully simple to use, adjusts to fit 11-23 tooth gears on all multi-gear cassettes (including 11-speed), and locks in place during use. Once you try it, you'll never go back to a chain whip again. - Secure, no-slip, no bloody knuckles, way to hold cassette during removal - once you try it you'll never go back! - Made from heat-treated tool steel for the ultimate in strength and long-lasting performance - Adjustable to fit 11-23 tooth gear sizes - Compatible with all multi-gear cassettes including 11-Speed
- Holds socket tool to BB axle to eliminate slippage during removal and installation. New spring preload allows increased flexibility and rotation during use. - New design works with square taper and splined axles with M8, M12, or M15 internal spindle thread. - Made from heat-treated tool steel for the ultimate in strength and lasting performance. - Use with Pedro's Splined Bottom Bracket Socket. Compatible with Pedro's Pro Socket Handle. If you have ever battled with an over-tightened Shimano and ISIS Drive splined bottom bracket cup, you know why Pedro's created the BB Socket Holder. Though these types of bottom brackets proved themselves as the standard for many years and continue to be found on many bikes, the tendency for their shallow splines to slip during removal or installation has resulted in more than a few expletives, high frustration levels, and worst of all, injuries. The Pedro's BB Socket Holder II provides a simple, shop-quality tool that solves this problem. The new design works on bottom brackets spindles with M8, M12, or M15 threads and adds spring preload for increased flexibility and rotation during use. Backed by Pedro's lifetime warranty.
The Pedro's Ratcheting Combo Wrench Set features beautiful, compact, and durable spanner wrenches. The forged and polished wrenches feature a convenient combination of 6-point ratchet box-end and offset open-end. - Premium combination ratcheting box-end/open end wrenches set. - Durable, forged steel construction features 6-point ratcheting mechanism. - Includes: 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, and 15mm sizes in storage pouch.
The Torx-style fastener is quickly becoming standard fare on the modern bicycle. Having the right Torx wrenches in the right sizes is essential for the modern mechanic. Pedro's Pro T/L Torx Wrench Set is up to the challenge and offers features you won't find anywhere else. They started by choosing heat-treated S2 tool steel to ensure the ultimate in strength and long-lasting performance. They then added extra length to each leg of the wrench, offering better leverage and easy access to hard-to-reach bolts. Finally, they finished off by overmolding the wrenches with an ergonomic, soft plastic, TPR handle that fits in your hand like a glove to provide the ultimate in grip and comfort. The set includes T7, T10, T15, T20, T25, T30, and T40 sizes.
As drivetrains push the envelope, chain tools must evolve to keep pace. Pedro's Tutto Multi-Chain tool has done just that. The Tutto blends ergonomic, organic design and noticeable industrial stature with patented innovations like the Fit Dial and RPGj, plus novel additions like the 11-Speed Peening Bit, ergonomic set-back handle design, and Guide Pin Sheer Slot you won't find on any other tool. These unique features make the Tutto the most versatile chain tool available, compatible with almost any chain from single speed to Campagnolo's 11-Speed. Lastly, the Tutto was designed with season after season of professional service in mind featuring heat-treated tool steel construction for the ultimate in strength and long-lasting performance, and simple dissassembly to make servicing and part replacement a breeze, if its ever needed. Simply put, the Tutto may be the last chain tool you ever need. - Proprietary Fit Dial and RPG provide superior functionality and reliability - The only chain tool you need. From single-speed to 11-speed
These premium diagonal cutter pliers feature a compact 6" (150mm) length, forged and heat-treated steel construction, and ergonomic dual-density grips. The cutting jaws are self-opening and ready for years of service. - Compact 6" (150mm) length and self-opening jaw - Forged and heat-treated steel constuction - Ergonomic dual-density grips
Any fastener with a name like star fangled nut was destined to cause headaches. Most mechanics have battled with troublesome star nuts and know having the right tool makes a world of difference. Pedro's Star Nut Setter was designed to make star nut installation quick and easy. Compatible with 1" and 1 1/8" steerer tubes, the Pedro's Star Nut Setter features a guide that surrounds the steerer, providing perfect alignment and perfect depth every time. The compact size is perfect for the tool box and the tool steel construction ensures long-lasting performance.
- Micro Lever Compatible - Backed by Pedro's Lifetime Warranty and Rust-Free Guarantee - Hex Wrenches: 3, 4, 5, 6mm - T25 torx - Flat Blade screwdriver - 70 grams Pedro's new Rx Micro multi-tool is ready for trailside repairs and daily adjustments, delivering the perfect balance of size, weight, and function. It's designed for performance and durability with a 6061 aluminum body, premium CrMo tool steel bits, and an anti-corrosion finish backed by our Rust-Free Guarantee.
$15.00 - $40.00
These professional-grade screwdrivers are designed for ease of use, comfort, and lasting durability. - Five-Piece Set Includes: #1 and #2 Phillips plus 4.5, 5.5, and 6.5mm flat-blade screwdrivers and storage pouch. - Two-Piece Set Includes: #2 Phillips and 5.5mm flat-blade screwdrivers - Dual-density, ergonomic thermoplastic handles for comfortable grip and leverage. - Heat-treated tool steel construction for strength and durability.
Recently named VeloNews Editor's Pick for Best 3-Way Wrench, Pedro's popular Y-Wrenches feature heat-treated tool steel construction and durable plastic body for strength and long-lasting performance. The ergonomic shape provides excellent leverage and easy handling.
A clean bike is a happy bike! Keeping your bike clean is an essential part of bicycle maintenance, ensuring better performance, increased safety, easier repairs, increased life of all parts of the bike, and more fun on your next ride! Pedro's Pro Brush Kit offers a set of four unique brushes designed specifically to easily and quickly clean all parts of the bike. Made with the user experience and durability in mind, each brush's ergonomic handle fits well in your hand while offering unmatched durability. - Large Frame and Wheel Brush - Toothbrush; ideal for cogs, derailleurs, and chainrings - Cone brush for hard to reach spots - Parts cleaning brush for applying degreaser - Logo bag for storage and travel. - Perfect when paired with Pedro's degreaser and cleaner products (each sold separately)
- Micro Lever Compatible - Backed by Pedro's Lifetime Warranty and Rust-Free Guarantee - Hex Wrenches: 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8mm - T25 and T30 torx - Flat blade screwdriver - 95 grams Pedro's new Rx Micro multi-tool is ready for trailside repairs and daily adjustments and delivers the perfect balance of size, weight, and function. It's designed for performance and durability with a 6061 aluminum body, premium CrMo tool steel bits, and an anti-corrosion finish backed by our Rust-Free Guarantee.
- Perfect companion for your Pedro's torque wrench - Bits made from premium S2 tool steel to ensure strength and lasting performance - Includes 16 hex and torx bits and 2 drive adapters in convenient holders - 50mm length bits in key sizes ensure component compatibility Pedro's Hex Bit Set II is designed to work with our torque wrenches offering an extensive range to handle most hex and torx needs. The set includes longer 50mm bits in key sizes to ensure compatibility and fit with all components where standard 25mm bits fall short. Bits are made from premium S2 tool steel for strength and lasting performance. Set includes: - Hex: 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, & 8mm (25mm), 4 & 5mm (50mm) - Torx: T10, T15, T20, T25, & T30 (25mm), T25 & T30 (50mm) - Drive Adapters: 1/4-inch square to 1/4-inch hex & 1/4-inch hex to 1/4-inch square
Cable cutters are an essential tool used for some of the most fundamental elements on the bicycle. What seems like a simple tool can often be the root of frustration when poor cut quality ruins a brand new cable, crimps housing shut, or leaves strands uncut. The Pedro's Cable Cutter is an industry favorite and when put to the test against the competition and you will quickly see why. Our cable is designed for years of service, for comfortable and easy usage, and with extra jaw overlap ensuring a clean cut every time.
$12.00 - $20.00
- Specifically designed for quick and easy installation and removal of various bicycle parts and accessories - Ergonomic dual-density screw driver handle - Features extra long hex key and second ball-end - Designed to stand up to the harsh conditions of professional use
- New design features improved spline geometry and 3/8-inch drive pocket for use with torque wrenches. - Fits 12-notch X 46mm diameter external bearing bottom bracket cups. - Designed to stand up to the harsh conditions of professional use. - Precision laser cut design with ergonomic cushioned grip. Pedro's flat wrenches provide professional quality, precision-fit wrenches required to properly install, remove, and adjust components. Pedro's bottom bracket flat wrenches are made from 4mm thick, precision-laser-cut, heat-treated tool steel for the ultimate in strength and lasting performance. Pedro's designed each flat wrench to fit perfectly, protecting the component and ensuring simple and safe usage for the mechanic. Each wrench also features an ergonomic single-ended design with cushioned grip to provide maximum leverage & comfort. The new Pedro's Bottom Bracket Wrench, BSA30 12x46 features a 3/8-inch drive for use with torque wrenches. It fits 12-notch external bearing bottom bracket cups including SRAM DUB, Zipp Vuma, Race Face Cinch, Rotor BSA30, Hawk Racing BB3086, and more. Backed by Pedro's lifetime warranty.
Sometimes the task at hand requires more hands than available. If you've ever worked with some of the more finicky bicycle brakes, you know what we are talking about. Pedro's Cable Puller (commonly known as the "Fourth Hand Tool") provides the perfect tool for tensioning brake or derailleur cables while making adjustments. Featuring one hand operation, ergonomic cushioned handles, and a thumb lock, this tool simultaneously grips and tensions the cable while keeping your other hand free to secure the cable in place. End the frustration and pick one up! Made from heat-treated laser-cut steel.
Replacement pins for Pedro's Pro Chain Tool, Pro Chain Tool 2.0, and Apprentice Chain Tool - Includes two replacement pins
Page 1 of 2 Next page